CHIEF MARKETING OFFICER
The Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) is the leader for transmitting the vision, purpose, and brand of the Regenerate Society. The CMO holds the power of relationships and networks, and works across private, public, and corporate sectors to improve conditions in the community. The CMO possesses a high level of broad business and management skills and is effective at generating resources, managing relationships, digital media, and brand management. The CMO understands his/her role in growing, and protecting the reputation of The Regenerate Society, Inc. The CMO is responsible for building trust in the Regenerate Society, Inc. and its relevance in the community, as well as communicating the vision, goals, and ideals of the organization to the public and the surrounding areas in a focused manner.
Brand Development: The CMO is charged to drive key results in establishing who the Regenerate Society is as a brand, creating an identity behind the name, brand, logo, and staff. The CMO has the task of creating an aesthetic vision for all marketing products, promotional items, and commercial details.
Brand Protection: The CMO serves as the official press secretary and spokesperson for the organization. The CMO is the official voice for protecting the brand against any media slander or defamation. It is their task to make sure that communications between the organization and the communication.
- Development and implementation of the Brand strategy.
- Overseeing implementation of the Marketing strategy – including campaigns, events, digital marketing, and PR.
- Working closely with the administrative team; enabling them to meet their commercial objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials, and presentations
- Guiding the day to day activities of the marketing team.
- Ensuring that the marketing objectives are implemented by the marketing team.
- Work closely with the product management team to define marketing materials and programs.
- Manage social media presence and direct programs to improve social media reputation and recognition.
- Developing and delivering marketing and communications strategies for the organization.
- Undertake continuous analysis of competitive environments and consumer trends
- Continue the upwards growth in relationship with other organizations and the community
- Be the leading voice and spokesperson for all media communication
- Ability to develop, plan and implement creative marketing strategies
- Be able to make basic website updates (WordPress)
- Organization & Time Management Skills
- Experience and background in digital media marketing practices
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Professional verbal and written skills
- Attention to detail
- Degree in Business, Marketing or Similar highly recommended but not required
The Regenerate Society, Inc.
a non-profit corporation