The Executive Assistant (EA) strengthens and helps foster a creative culture that is a purposeful, sustained organization of day-to-day operation within the Regenerate Society, Inc. The position accomplishes this through a respectful, constructive and energetic style, guided by the objectives of the organization.
The Executive Assistant will join an inspired, experienced team that has developed expertise in many talented areas but remains curious about new strategies and communication platforms. As the organization becomes increasingly collaborative and projects no longer “owned” by an individual team member, the Executive Assistant will play a role in managing the team’s time and communicating priorities to reporting staff, colleagues within the department and across the organization. Moreover, as the organization changes the model of working, the Executive Assistant will be integral in communicating the value of a more comprehensive approach the allows creative teams to be seen as universal idea generators rather than individual producers focused solely on one creative area. The Executive Assistant will collaborate across different divisions within the organization.
- Preparing financial statements, reports, memos, invoices letters, and other documents.
- Answering emails and routing calls to the correct person or taking messages.
- Handling basic bookkeeping tasks.
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by boards of directors, committees, and executives.
- Helping prepare for meetings.
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
- Greeting visitors and deciding if they should be able to meet with executives.
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
- Reading and analyzing incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed.
- Making travel arrangements for executives.
- Performing office duties that include ordering supplies and managing a records database.
- Experience as a virtual assistant.
- Opening, sorting and distributing incoming faxes, emails, and other correspondence.
- Provide general administrative support.
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
- In-depth understanding of entire MS Office suite.
- High school diploma.
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
The Regenerate Society, Inc.
a non-profit corporation